Sunday, August 10, 2014

Whoremageddon

Hey! I arrived! I'm sitting at the counter of the McDonald's at Kansai New International Airport, having been checked through all the way to Toronto, and relieved of my bag!

I actually consumed a Big Mac, because last night I had no appetite -- so this should carry me through to Toronto at least, eats-wise.

Thank you, Brigitte! Her expert rescheduling job has put me on a completely hassle-free trip all the way downhill to Montreal. I just don't know how I can possibly thank her for coming through with this coup -- because coup it is!

Meanwhile, I thought I would share with you the spectacle of two Japanese women obviously on leave from their "webcam" job who decided to do their hair and makeup right here at McDonald's, right next to me.

Unbefuckinglievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment